Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Equipment

My trusty Blackberry, my constant fellow companion in synchronized running/photography, is no more.  It was given up by me in the name of simplification. 

Since I used both the mp3 and camera features of my Blackberry nearly every day, my dear husband gave me the go ahead to buy an ipod.  I ordered a super fancy one but then canceled after reading the horrible reviews about the camera feature.  It didn't make any sense to pay for a lot of features that didn't suit my purpose.

I instead decided on an mp3 player and an ultra compact camera.  I ordered the camera today.  After much research I chose the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LC.  It had great reviews for a compact, and I found a great price... we shall see if it does the job.

In the meantime, I found a fun link from someone else who loves to run and take pictures~ Enjoy!

10 Trail Running Photography Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment